Pages

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Mi retoño...

This week's Theme Thursday Is Shaped Like An Egg!

This Is An Absurd Coincidence (given my previous post) But Less Than An Hour Ago (via the magic of facebook) I Saw That Veronica Fernadez Zimnoch gave birth to a Beautiful Baby in Ramos Mejía, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Veronica on her facebook wall has shared an extremely intimate video of her hubby changing an extremely baby-Zimnoch nappy.I will spare you that! (if you really wanna see lots of   ©zimnoch-shit®   I'm afraid your still  gonna have to stick around here..............)
 Now my Dad had 3 other brothers.After the War,one married an Italian lass & they moved to South America.
Veronica is his granddaughter.Big Kisses from England!
Rather cool, Veronica kept her maiden name.I remember when we started communicating via facebook several years ago (she sent me photos of my Mum&Dad I had never seen before!) she said South America was rather 'lonely' as her family were the only Zimnoch's in South America !

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot...congrats on the new family member man...babies are cool...smiles.

Dominic Rivron said...

Congratulations, uncle!

Akelamalu said...

Oooh a new baby in the family - how lovely! Congratulations to all concerned and welcome to the world little one.

Kurt said...

Congrats! My gpa had a secret first marriage in Hawaii which he never talked about, and the Internet reveals there are a slew of my peoples there. Maybe they're my cousins?

Mrsupole said...

Hi Tony,

Congratulations on the newest family member. New babies are so sweet and holding them can be so relaxing, well until they start to cry. But yes, they are a blessing and I am sure your Uncle would be so proud of how his family has grown. I hope you sometime get to come over and see the baby.

Thanks for playing in this weeks Theme Thursday and for sharing such great news. Have a wonderful weekend.

God bless.

Betsy Brock said...

lovely mamma and baby!

Tom said...

babies be poppin' out all over the world! Nice

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Welcome to the world to a new life :)

FrankandMary said...

Ok, every once in a rare while there is a reason to not hate facebook. Congrats to mom.

One Fly said...

Babies all over. There was a new one here brought home in 24hrs. Couldn't believe how good this little girl looked. Good stuff and great pictures.

NOW for the picture at the top of the page. You took a huge chance getting so close to this guy, If he had had a very colorful robe on there would have been no escape.

tony said...

i Used To Know A Catholic Priest Once but that's all behind me now......