Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

ex-Inmates (&warder) from the Old Turkish Baths in Rochdale meet for a reunion in Manchester

Apologies.No Sepia Post this week.
Instead, some photos from a reunion in Manchester on Friday night.I met up with some of the lads from from the Late Great Rochdale Hamam A good day was had by all.Thanks to Capo Martin for the organisationalism. Hopefully ,such reunions will become a regular thing. Yes!An Important Evening.
Noise Killer Acoustics Ltd. Address: Unit 7 Parkside Industrial Estate Edge Lane Street Royton, Oldham Manchester OL2 6DS. Contact: Steve Bithell

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

fun times eh? always good to see old friends....
cool song choice as well...
and nice pics tony...

Akelamalu said...

Reunions can be great fun. :)

Kurt said...

Organize a break-in and occupation of the baths.

FrankandMary said...

Well, I like the pictures of you alone best...which does not sound reunion-friendly on my part, but...

Jim Froggatt said...

Turkish bath? Never tried one. But then I keep getting told I ought to try English ones more often than I do.

Kimberly said...

Hi Tony! sorry to read about your Dad...Great song...I thought the baths were torn down and, well anyway just stopping by to say hey...

Tom said...

the one bloke has cool shoes. I think my city needs a Chinatown...I love the big gaudy gates!

paul greene said...

Hi - sorry to cheekily intrude on your (very interesting) blog...came across it having googled "mark eitzel hebden bridge audio"...was wondering if you were going to post audio / more video as having made it to ME @ Trades Club form North Wales in Feb would really appreciate a media memento ...all the best...paul....revgreene10@hotmail.com

paul greene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.