Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Radio Goddard.



My Son Chris has not been well these past 10 days or so. He is mendiing slowly.
Of course this blogspot flim-flam has taken a backseat during the process (i make the odd perky brief appearance on facebook.,otherwise.... my life is mostly RT at the moment.).
Luckily my last post (Sepia Saturday)was mostly already written-up & all I needed to do was press the "publish" button.
When I will be back here on full-cylinders i dont know.......
(maybe tomorrow..maybe gradually over the coming weeks.....who can say?)
.I love blogging but it has its limits.
Things are quiet tonight at Zimnoch HQ,Hence this post.

14 comments:

Teresa Evangeline/Bayou Summer said...

Best thoughts to you and your son, Chris. I have been having trouble keeping up with anything but my new poetry blog. Life is like that sometimes. Take care...

tony said...

Thank You Teresa.X

Brian Miller said...

i hope your son is on the mend and getting better man...my thoughts are with you....

Martin said...

Thinking of you and your son, Tony. Take care.

Jill M Hodgson said...

Sorry to hear that, Tony. There's nothing worse than seeing your child go through a hard time.

Spectra Ghostseeker said...

I hope your son will continue to improve. It's always the worst to have your kid feeling unwell.

Akelamalu said...

Sorry to hear your son hasn't been well, hope he's fully recovered soon. x

Kurt said...

Hope he is feeling well soon.

Ann ODyne said...

from DownUnder, wishing you both Onward and Upward. X X

Ann ODyne said...

from DownUnder, wishing you both Onward and Upward. X X

Kristin said...

Been thinking about you and your son since I first read this. Just getting to comment today. Hope things continue to improve.

TICKLEBEAR said...

Hoping he will fully recover.
Good luck to you all!!
:)~
HUGZ

FrankandMary said...

I don't suppose that dog is up for adoption? No, I didn't think so. So very beautiful.

Sending my best possible thoughts to your son, & to you too, since Dad sometimes feels more pain for his young that for himself.

Joanne Casey said...

Get well soon, Chris!