Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Those Feng Shui at Stinky Hole ßlues

Nothing much new to show this week.
It been fucking boring.
The most exciting thing to happen these past days has been my  trip up to " Stinky Hole " to draw some fresh sulphur spring water for my eczema.
 I'm not even convinced it does any good.
But at least the smell takes my mind off scratching. .................
Hopefully my next posts will be more interesting. 
Friday/Saturday me and Cath go see Young Fathers at The Manchester Ritz. 
The following Thursday ,about ten of us from the various Halifax/Rochdale & Bacup Tribes meet up in Manchester's Chinatown for a curry ( a rearranged date, due to snowfall on March 1st)
Yesterday I was chatting to the Estate Agent we are renting our current flat/apartment from.
 He told me that the former tennant here was a 70 year widower.An ex-Labour Councillor and Model Railway Enthusiast 
He lived alone  and used to run a railway track throughout the 2-bedroom/2 bathroom flat.
 I'm am still trying to 'process' this information....
I dont know what to make of it?
 I cant help thinking it would have totally fucked - up the Feng Shui.......?

2 comments:

Kurt said...

I've considered the model train life. It is tempting.

tony said...

Kurt!!!! I think your on the right track.........!

Phil

  Phil died early in the morning of Sunday 17th March at home with his Wife Iris by his side.