Saturday, April 14, 2018

the projector

Mytholmroyd at 1pm today.Watching Mr Corbyn.I'm actually there (behind the big bearded bloke taking a photo....stood next to my mate Nigel) It's just that you cant see me for Corbynmamia!.......


*Just a couple of days ago peoples momentum
launched their new website*
Friday the 13th ;Simone Felice released his new album.
Saturday Me & Cathy booked tickets to see him play at The Deaf Institute in Manchester on May 10th.It's the 3rd time we will have seen him play..... Today I went canvassing for the Labour Party in Mytholmroyd.
Its the first time I have knocked on doors since 1983.
I had got an extra email yesterday saying a "special guest" might appear at Mytholmroyd Community Centre during our Saturday's lunch break .
I wondered if it might be Jeremy Corbyn?
.It turned out I was right (throughout the morning we wondered if he would actually turn up,given the overnight bombing of Syria)
But he did(via Huddersfield) Even though it was short notice & secret 'word of mouth'
The hall was packed. A fine man who will be the next British Prime Minister. He had a few choice words for Mr Trump.
A Video of Jeremy Corbyn entering the building just 200 yards from where we live .
 Jeremy Corbyn told us today in Mytholmroyd that Theresa May had rung him late last night to say she was bombing Syria immediately........
"What do think?"She asked him
 "What do you think I think?" he replied...........
Ancoats 2015 
Hebden Bridge 2014 

2 comments:

savannah said...

I hope we all live though these insane and dangerous times, sweetpea! xoxo

tony said...

Madness (again) xoxo (Apologies for Theresa May.) Keep The Faith X.

Phil

  Phil died early in the morning of Sunday 17th March at home with his Wife Iris by his side.