Sunday, July 01, 2018

I'm chasing shadows in the gallows

the above audio is from The Grateful Dead in 1969. Rolling Stone say it's one of their best ever gigs.
 Dream Bowl, Vallejo, California
February 22nd, 1969
 That's good enough for me ! I've been in a Dead State of Mind this past hot week . Track two is especially beautiful.
 I have been looking into my plans for travel to London for this: event in London in a couple of weeks time (the same weekend Trump comes to town!).
 Its at the youth hostel I worked in 1971-1972 in the City of London.Opposite St Paul's .Read about my mispelt  youth here:
 (I have been in touch with  Clive, in the hope of a meetup that weekend?)

No comments:

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...