Wednesday, January 21, 2015

the earth sings when he touches it [Shakespeare]


Horses are one of the theme options for this week's Sepia Saturday.
I may have shown these photos before?Im not sure but its always worth repeating.Innit.
Above&below r some of  my Aunt Brenda's photos from The Saranac Winter Carnival
Brenda was born in Canada.& ,at some point,her & the family moved to Upstate New York where these was taken
. here are a few more of her wonderful photos. 
here a couple of previous posts about it all....... 
This is a Sepia Saturday post.Hurray!

8 comments:

21 Wits said...

How fun this Sepia post was! Entertaining music, just perfect for this grey afternoon, just my kind of serenade! Hilarious! The image of laying in the burned out basement, totally matches my sky! Very interesting photos too.

21 Wits said...

Wow this was a recent Neil Young concert. He's still got it!

tony said...

Soz Karen, just changed the track [albeit still NY x]NEIL sings OTIS!!!

Kurt said...

re: Neil. I was there!

tony said...

You Lucky Man! Was it the Carnegie Hall 2014 concert you mean?If so, here is the entire show!http://bigozine2.com/roio/?p=1701

Kurt said...

Yes, indeed. I remember when he said "pretty soon, I'm gonna play my hit."

tony said...

the song in question......

Kristin said...

I remember these photos. I hear another big blizzard is heading for New York and Boston.

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)