Thursday, February 04, 2016

down at the ancient gate


Love Edinburgh, 
Bonnie  Polish swimming friend,  Joanna   !Farewell. 
Take good care of yourself. Please, have a good life.Admiring your style from the slow  lane.! X .
Fascinating coincidences  .You move from Poland to Halifax and, after five years move again  (today) to live in Edinburgh. 'Like my family history, in reverse......
Below.[ Still playin with my new Canon IXUS 240 HS.] Images taken in Halifax, Burnley, Hebden Bridge & Manchester thru this     week.......
The BBC tv show "ONE SHOW" broadcast live from Hebden Bridge on Tuesday.
My car broke down earlier that day & i got a red courtesy car that day & drove for my daily swim& sauna to Halifax Baths.
I went to Burnley St Peters for a swim& sauna on Saturday.
On Thursday me & Cath went to Manchester Art Gallery: looked around Chinatown & ate stuff........
https://zimnoch.smugmug.com/Dropbox/Various-photos-february-2016/

Joanna J. Sobolczyk    halifax   Edinburgh

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)