Wednesday, October 11, 2017

" the shortest poem is a name" Anne Michaels.

A busy week.

 Me and Cathy went into Manchester's Literature Festival yesterday. We attended a talk by  the mighty Canadian writer Anne Micheals.
Then, on Friday 20th October., we pay respect at Sue Trigg's funeral in Fixby. I went to Clare Hall School in Halifax, with dear sweet Sue.....
On Saturday night,we go to The Shay in Halifax for Dave's 60th Birthday. Also .This week. We have  had a very firm legal offer for our home in Hebden Bridge!
Two media folk from London.
One ( 3rd right) works on several big shows.Including BBC's "The Apprentice".
Lots of detail to sort out (eg where we move too!) Watch this space!


Sue at The Hebden Bridge Trades Club:you can tell her by the smile.
I have to say, I am wondering what lovely music will be played at Sue's cremation on Friday.......
Sue Trigg at Clare Hall School ,Halifax. front Row.2nd from the right.It's easy! You can tell from the smile.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

You're moving?

tony said...

Yea,planning too...but not sure where & how far yet.....

savannah said...

Kurt asked my question! I wish you well. I hate moving house. xox

tony said...

Yea....change is fine...in theory!

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...