Tuesday, December 25, 2018

2018

view & download these photos (it's free!) here:
 https://zimnoch.smugmug.com/My-historyfamily/2018/ Your not going to get any description or explaination  .You know that, dont you?   But it does look like I might have had a good & busy year. I saw surprisingly few gigs this year.
Though what I did see , was quality.
Jane Siberry ("so so good" in my best Donald Trump voice) . I listened to her music in 1997 (long drives from Boston Spa) Every bit as beautiful as I hoped.
British Sea Power ( for the 5th time in my life) Why are they not big?
Simone Felice at The Deaf Institute in Manchester (what quirky venue) .I love the bloke.
 But my best gig was Young Fathers in Manchester. So much intelligence.So much forward thinking .a knock out concert.
Young Fathers- Holy Ghost from Oscar Hudson on Vimeo.

No comments:

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)