Sunday, January 20, 2019

I pity the poor immigrant.....

I see the turd has floated back again to the top of the bowl......
One of my favourite Bob Dylan songs, from one of my favourite Bob Dylan albums.
I always consider my Dad when I listen to these lyrics.
: Although I'm not sure (now) that they actually reflect him.....but,on some level. perhaps they do?
 I will let the angels decide that one!
This version is from Robyn Hitchcock.  Recorded on the 27th December 2018 in San Francisco.
You can listen /download  the whole concert  here:
*n.b. All the music you hear here is always copyright free. This is no exception.*
2nd June 2015 me,Cath,Don & Margaret  saw Robyn Hitchcock play live at Bury Met: Photos
Me & Cathy Zimnoch in the pub tonight.

No comments:

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)