Sunday, February 16, 2020

and my mama cried

And my mama cried........dreamed I was an eskimo ,frozen wind began to blow under my boots 'n around my toe frost had bit the ground below was a hundred degrees below zero...................
Ken & Stan

Stan The Man was in the same class as me at Clare Hall Halifax 1963-1968
A wonderful bloke.
He died a few weeks back & me & Ken attended his funeral on Thursday.
A very professional  & kind service. They even hired horses,plumes, people in black hats & jompers to carry his coffin to the service
'funeral  ended , as Family & Friends walked out the Crem, Stan's  favourite tune played LOUD!. "Dont Eat The Yellow Snow"
Bravo Stanley.You Won.

Me,Phil & Stan.
*I.P. Address :54.197.234.188
 *I.P. Address :161.142.201.134

No comments:

P K D.

Me and a box of 40+ novels by Philip K Dick given to me by Phil Davidson's wife Iris   Bio Phil the Ex-Fireman in THe Marble Arch in ...