Monday, June 15, 2020

in the woods today, below King David's house.

Please read"The Gallows Pole"  http://tiny.cc/4onvqz 
The story of 'King David'  and the Yorkshire Clearances.
We did  it to ourselves well before we did to others...
https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/books/2017/06/gallows-poles-ultra-violence-turns-reading-kind-dare

Below a slideshow of all the images I have taken over 3 months during Covid.
These images begin on March 13 th in Bury at the last live gig I went to ( with Don & Margaret) 
.....and up to today's photos.
 I'm not sure what they show, other than my obsessive nature .Make of them what you will. If you cant be arsed watching, instead, here: is a fixed link to the whole Circus.

3 comments:

savannah said...

Great photos and an excellent photo diary of where you live. xox

tony said...

Thank You Savvy X
Much Love

Kristin said...

Makes me feel I should be roaming around taking photos. But I won't be.

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)