Saturday, August 22, 2020

I've started colouring 100's of my Family photos!

https://zimnoch.smugmug.com/COLOURISED-IMAGES/ 

My Grandfather took these shots at the Lake Saranac "Winter Festival" in 1902 in upstate New York.

He lived and worked there for a couple of years with my Aunt Brenda.

(n.b.The audio at the moment is Jackson Browne)

The family rumour was that  my grandfather spent some of his time   in The States "Prospecting for gold". I really don't know about that! (sounds like bollocks to me!) But who knows? 

Uncertainty being something of a family  tradition.....

He later became a Barber in Fife:became  a Tory Councillor:joined the merchant navy and is buried in Malta.He died in 1953. He saw me once when I was a baby. So anything is possible!

All new ones will be added to this slideshow when i have processed them.Check back frequently! https://zimnoch.smugmug.com/COLOURISED-IMAGES/

No comments:

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...