Friday, May 21, 2021

The Dreaming Room.


 

After month's of very little , suddenly all sorts of stuff has been happening these past days...

 ◙   It was Cath's Birthday today.

 ◙  I had my second Covid jab on Wednesday.

◙    I have also seen the Practice Nurse at my GP's about a goiter-type thingy on my neck.

 ◙   I am having blood tests next week and the week after  ( 2nd June) I have a 30 minute  appointment at the EN&T Department at Calderdale Royal Hospital  . I'm thinking...maybe even hoping, it's 'just' a thyroid affair...I mean it's not hurting or any other symptoms...I only went to the GP because of the vanity of how it looked..saying that , i have felt  a bit ' rundown ', but that's about it.

◙    The day afterwards ,Thursday 3rd June, i have booked a session at  Harrogate Turkish Baths . My first sweat in 15 months!

◙    On Friday 4th June I go to this gig ( again my first since covid lockdown) .It's run by Richard Walker , who i used to work with at Calderdale MBC,



Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...