Sunday, August 30, 2026

Burke & Hare!


 

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 , 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐧 ( 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 ) & 𝐇𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 [.....𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 ,𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 .] 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐱 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 ,𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬.
 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧 & 𝐊𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲.
 It's now nearly 3 weeks since my Lymph Node Biopsy in Bradford .No news of any results yet.( obviously, I hold a small nagging worry about "cancer") I've had no reassurance or contact from anybody. There are no biopsy results on my NHS Apps.( national or Bradford Royal Infirmary's own one) My GP;s say they haven't received any information . I reached my Bradford Consultant.s Secretary's answerphone 3 days ago but she never got back to me.......
 On Monday I did get an appointment date from another of my Consultants ( this one being in Huddersfield) It's for a telephone consultation in the middle of October . The lad wants to whip-out my Gallbladder .No doubt he will also tell me then about my August Biopsy (?) It feels a long time to wait......... At the moment i feel worried & a bit let down by their lack of communication .
 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐞 & 𝐚 𝐌𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞! 

No comments:

Burke & Hare!

  𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 ...