Friday, January 28, 2022

"𝐴 π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ž π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ž π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘" : π·π‘œπ‘› 𝐿𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑠


 

I have only been briefly out of the house twice in the last 7 days. 

Flu:nose-bleeds : coughs; blah-blah-blah . I wondered "Covid" but ,thankfully the result was

 " negative".

 Comfort of sorts! Anyway to cheer myself up , I've booked tickets to see Don Letts in Todmorden in May . 

Today's  audio is Elvis Costello Live at The Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA; June 3, 1991. So,  the image is a photo i took of  a figure on Ken's Living Room wall this afternoon : he has a bust of an arab sticking out of the plaster ( I didn't like to ask...) +  he gave me some Moldovan Chocolates , to cheer me up . The most exciting thing that's happened all week........

 




No comments:

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)