Thursday, April 28, 2022

Filming 'Happy Valley' in Hebden Bridge

Nearly 2 hours of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss live! The quality is more than ok, i think.......

I went into Hebden Bridge today for a haircut. 

While there, I took these photos of them filming the new series of " Happy Valley". I'm a bit snooty about the show tbh. But it was interesting to look at how they go about it.

 I was more excited by the fact that half an hour before I took this photo , I had been in the 'Country Stores' and the lass behind the counter was all in a tiz because Robert Plant ( Led Zeppelin ) had just been in to buy a Steak & Ale Pie 

. He had played in Halifax last night , and was driving back over the tops , taking 'the scenic route' 

I always imagine him a veggie. Shows how much I know........ I mean , in retrospect, I might have seen a Plantish figure stood alone eating, near some busker. But everybody in Heden Bridge looks like that! How was I supposed to know....?

Audio is Robert Plant and Alison Krauss Louisville, KY April 18, 2008 

 


And the riot squad they're restless, they need somewhere to go..........

4 comments:

Kurt said...

They're always filming in my neighborhood. The other day it was Gossip Girl.

tony said...

All The World's A Stage, & then some!

savannah said...

I thought this post was going to be about plant-based food and not Robert Plant! LOL I think I've been back in L.A. too long! xoxo

tony said...

Food For Thought ! :)

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)