- This message was received last night .Exactly 3 weeks after my biopsy.
- "the advice from the multi disciplinary team is to continue your management locally" refers to ( i think) my October appointment regarding having my gallbladder whipped-out
- . which, i guess, they are still wanting to do. But the biopsy news is good , as i worried about Cancer.
Tuesday, September 01, 2026
Good News!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I t's been a strange & wonderful week. Me and Cath celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary . Plus I've I've been having 3 l...
-
in http://www.samaritans.org/ Have you heard of The Samaritans ? Founded in 1953 in The East End Of London. All major towns & citi...

5 comments:
Yay! Good news indeed.
Yes Kristin !. An Old Polish Saying ( that i just made up!) " If you worry really hard about something , It wont happen!" :)
Glad to hear it!
Thank You Kindly Kurt
I've noticed the same thing!
Post a Comment